On 12/17/09 12:57 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

On 12/17/09 10:34 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
+1 + one additional recommendation. Everyone who creates shirts,
stickers or whatever should communicate it on this list and should
document this in the wiki somewhere. I would like to see all the
designs or would like to have an overview, especially from a
consistent branding perspective.

Indeed. This would ensure trackability, feedback and the availability
of more content/promotion materials for all. And this could even give
ideas to some other teams!

I absolutely agree. Maybe it fits somewhere at the art project?
mmh, i am not sure. From my perspective we need a dedicated area for such things. And it is not design only, so i would see it more a general marketing thing. Art is only one aspect.

An easy to find and easy to browse place where we can host such resources.

Juergen