Drew Jensen wrote:
Greetings,

<>
That we assemble a North American 2010 calendar with events of interest to individual community members.

Update and publish the Calendar to show which community members (with their permission) are likely to attend which events.

The goal:
- promote face to face interactions between community members
- recognize and exploit opportunities for OpenOffice.org to have a presence at local and regional events of interest throughout the year We would like to hold an on-line Kick-off meeting utilizing the freenode irc channel nlooo and invite anyone interested in helping with this effort to attend.

Seems I transposed the letters in the IRC channel name, it is ooonlc on the freenode network.

Apologies for any confusion,

Drew