hi florian:

i support peter's viewpoint. the time is so difficult to our area, like China,
Japan, korea etc. i suggestion that you should take experience from some
"successful examples", like OASIS ODF & OIC teleconference meeting, to arrange
schedule.

best regard

2010-01-20

Xiaohong Dong

System Analyst & Engineering Contact

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

±±Ÿ©ºìÆìÖÐÎÄ·¡ÇªÈíŒþŒŒÊõÓÐÏÞ¹«ËŸ
Óʱà/PostCode£º100176
µç»°/Tel: +86-10-51570010 ext.6183
ÓÊÏä/e-mail£º dongxiaoh...@redoffice.com
http://www.RedOffice.com

·¢ŒþÈË£º Florian Effenberger
·¢ËÍʱŒä£º 2010-01-20  16:08:55
ÊÕŒþÈË£º pr
³­ËÍ£º dev; marcon
Ö÷Ì⣺ [marketing] Re: [pr] Re: [marketing] dial-in details for phone
conference

Hi Peter,
Peter Junge wrote on 2010-01-20 08.33:
> well that time slot is not too convenient for the APAC area. 1:00 AM in
> China, 2:00 AM in Japan, 3:00 AM in East-Australia and 5:00 AM in New
> Zealand.
well, we had a public vote at
http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=5p52mbss52maguib
and not so many people from this area voted. It's not easy to fit all
needs, but at least people need to vote and show their interest.
It's the same with Alexandro mentioning dialing in from several
countries is not possible, therefore we need free dialin numbers
worldwide. Apart from the money question, if I don't hear anything from
these people, it's hard to take them into consideration :|
So, please spread the word and make everyone who might be interested aware!
Florian