Hi,

Hamish Bell wrote:
Hi Sophie and Florian

While calling international numbers can be *very* expensive especially
if the time is a "Peak hour" in your country, you could always use the
Skype option - if you have the equipment - which is free.

you can e.g. use 'Skype Out' to dial in to one of the provided nodes in the US or Europe. Costs should be about 3 Euro-Cent from most of the world. As mentioned before I'm using Jajah (http://jajah.com) from China because quality of Service is better than Skype here. BTW, I'm not advertising Jajah in particular, it's just the only Internet calling service I know, I'm sure there must be a lot more.

However, if you don't then I agree that it makes it a lot harder to dial
in to the conference.

I live in China for almost 4 years now and I never found it hard (or expensive) to dial anyone or anything. One just needs to know what to do. The only obstacles I have met are time zones and quality of service.

Best regards,
Peter