The other big take-away for me is the low install base of MSO. Common knowledge has long been that it is installed on 95% of computers, however, we don't see it higher than 88% anywhere, and in the very large, home market of its creator (USA), it's only 75%! We should promote this meme as well. (OOo is bigger than you think, MSO is smaller than you think.)

Ben

Sent from my iPhone