Drew Jensen wrote:
Hello All,

The contract for this event was signed this week - so the clock is running.

I would like to get those interested in participating in one place for an hour if possible.

For that I set up
- an IRC channel:
irc://freenode/ooousa

- and a meeting scheduler at Doodle:
http://doodle.com/8axp46z5svkc6m32
I've set up 4, evening hour, slots for Tuesday / Wednesday.

If folks could mark this for a time they would be available - much appreciated.

I created a wiki page for some agenda items.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/US/Home/ALA-2010/kickoff_agenda

It has my idea for a team make up as far as responsibilities would go.

Looking over the emails (and from memory) I believe the responses would fill that list in..any way..update the wiki with any ideas, comments if you would.

I'll send an email to other lists this evening with an invitation to anyone that may not be following this list per se.

Drew