Paula Carmichael wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am new to this group and as of yet I do not have a handle on the
> conversation.  I thought there was a meeting yesterday at 9 but obviously I
> could not locate the destination.  Tomorrow there is a meeting at 11 am and I
> would like to attend in order to get a better picture of how I can
> contribute, however, as of now I do not have the location.   HELP.
>

> Paula Carmichael

Hi Paula, and welcome to the marketing project.

The message you replied to has no direct connection to the thread your
looking for.

The discussion for the ALA conference, besides this mailing list, is at
irc://freenode/ooousa next meeting is night at 9 pm (EST), or there
about, and on the wiki at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/US/Home/ALA-2010/kickoff_agenda
and http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/US/Home/ALA-2010 .  We had
three people in IRC last night and had some good discussions and would
like to see your input.

Andy