On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net> wrote:
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Hi, OOo will be participating in ALA conference later this year and we
are asking for your help on designing and creating templates for the
Librarian community in the US. We would like to have a collection of
some of the templates including:
- Kid-like templates
- Patron template for library staff
- templates for book sign up
- ideas welcomed

Alexandro,

What type of templates are you talking about?  For documents to be
created?  Design templates for marketing materials?

Andy

We were thinking about functional templates that a library will use on running a library. So from end-user templates, for kids, to staff based templates, to common templates for labeling books or tagging them with the correct code. The idea is to have a collection of templates that Librarians can use, the goal is 10-20 templates.
Please get your creative juices, and ask around, I am not an expert librarian,
but the general idea is to have something 'extra' that librarias at ALA could
see showcased at our boot.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol