Drew Jensen wrote:

> Overall so do I - but reading over that email I'd say don't run off and
> start burning things just yet.

Not going to start for sometime.  I have other things I am working on to
hopefully make the job easier.

> 1) - I forgot about the manuals that Jean was going to get to you.
>
> Do you have all those in place already?
> How much space does that take up?

I have all available documents.  Without OOo4Kids there is 150 megs left
on the disk.  With OOo4Kids there is about 64 megs left open on the disk.

> 2) CD label art
> I know you asked about that - did you find what you needed on that?

There has been no word from the art department other than they are
working on the branding and that will take time.  If they do not come up
with something soon we will have to go with what we have.

> If we add these other items does that change what we should to with
> label art?

It might be nice to add the OOo4Kids logo but then I think we would run
into a problem as that could be considered "modifying" the OO,o art
which is not allowed.

Andy