Draft our own flier - they have one at the documentfreedom site, use it or create our own.
Now how many languages do we support? I don't know *chuckle*.
But set a goal 100% translation by March 25 - that is an aggressive goal isn't it - but how close can we come..only one way to find out. Heck put a thermometer on the front page and track how we do - someone take the task of driving it to the top. Donate those translations, a common message for the world back to the documentfreedom web site
(maybe let them know they are coming - huh )

Make a big deal of it - it's ok, it helps the actual cause - We are the Office Suite for the World - We speak the languages of the peoples of the world, well lets show what that means..

One addendum to this - Make a big deal of, call attention to, the effort is fine and good but to restate the purpose - we are producing fliers (or whatever we decide on) for them.

If we can resit the urge to tag the product with anything more then a small, demure citation, for instance:
Translated by
OpenOffice.org Community Members

small type, on the back perhaps, no logo for OO.o or others, the product is for them, not us; then if we do that it is my belief both we and they are best served.

The thermometer idea - sure, big, bright, gaudy
- update it daily, hourly whatever
- send out tweets every time we hit some milestone
- lets get creative, but gulls, logos, gnomes,
whatever that is ours.

anyway - enough from me..

Drew