On 2010-3-11 4:18 PM, Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:

> I'd like to see if we can coordinate a press release for DFD on
> p...@marketing….

+1

Who is the target audience for the press release?  Or is it a general one?

What is the one thing that should be the emphasis in the release?

Also, April 1st is coming up and one of our competitors is in the habit
of handing out a number of software licenses multiplying it by a unit
price and then declaring a donation of X dollars.  I'd like that we aslo
do some kind of spoof regarding donating the OOo package or Y kg ||
lines of code, with a value of Z.

/Lars