Hi Margaret,

You are only subscribed to this list and nothing else. Don't worry no work for you ;-)

Juergen

On 5/6/10 5:36 PM, Marg Gillis wrote:
I am not a new member please let the other people know.  I just asked a
question of dev/marketing and did not want to serve on a committee.

Margaret Gillis please rectify this mistake

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Effenberger [mailto:flo...@openoffice.org]
Sent: May-06-10 1:58 AM
To: dev@marketing.openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [marketing] Welcome New Council Members!

Hello,

Louis Suárez-Potts wrote on 2010-05-05 20.25:

I'd like to send a belated but no less warm welcome to the new Council
members, Olivier Hallot and Eike Rathke. Welcome to the Council!

Both new members are longtime contributors to and representatives of
active communities. Olivier has been one of the leads of the Brazilian
OpenOffice.org team (BrOffice) for some years, now, and was elected to
represent the Native Language Confederation, whose mansion includes all the
linguistic (and increasingly, regional) houses. He replaces—well, that's an
inadequate term, as no one can—Pavel Janík, who served in the Council for
years representing the NLC, among other groups.

a warm welcome also from my side. Thanks for your engagement for
OpenOffice.org and congratulations to your election to this so important
role! Looking forward to working with all of you!

Florian

Sun Microsystems GmbH        Juergen Schmidt
Nagelsweg 55                 Technical Lead Programmability
20097 Hamburg, Germany

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz