From: juergen.schm...@sun.com [mailto:juergen.schm...@sun.com]
Sent: May-06-10 10:42 AM
To: dev@marketing.openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [marketing] Welcome New Council Members!

Hi Margaret,

reply on another mail from Louis. Nothing personal to you.

You are only subscribed to this list and nothing else. Don't worry no
work for you ;-)

Juergen

On 5/6/10 5:36 PM, Marg Gillis wrote:
> I am not a new member please let the other people know.  I just asked a
> question of dev/marketing and did not want to serve on a committee.
>
> Margaret Gillis please rectify this mistake

Sun Microsystems GmbH        Juergen Schmidt
Nagelsweg 55                 Technical Lead Programmability
20097 Hamburg, Germany

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz