There's something that's bothered me since I started using OpenOffice which
I wish also got changed, which was the use of OOo or appending .org at the
end of it.  The first one reminds me of the acronym for Out of Office, or
some sort of impolite personal accident.  Appending .org seems superfluous.
It's also easier to roll off your tongue if you can just say OpenOffice or
something like that.  I'd suggest the next time branding issues come up in a
somewhat major way to take up investigating this.

Thanks,
Ben