On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:30 AM, Thorsten Behrens <t...@openoffice.org>wrote:

> Florian Effenberger wrote:
> > [...] I'm talking about Peter Junge who agreed in taking over the
> > Marketing Co-Lead role, and has support from his predecessor, John.
> >
> Peter,
>
> much congrats to your new role, you deserve it! John, many thanks
> for all you did, it's sad to loose you here. I hope though we can
> still tap into your invaluable experience from time to time.

All,

just wanted to also add my thanks for the efforts John contributed here.

Peter it's good to see you taking on the co-lead role.

Those items I've read of yours, emails and presentations, certainly make it
easy to support Florian's decision here.

Best of luck to all and looking forward to the trip ahead ...

Drew