Hi Robert,

For user questions, look for the community forum and users mail list on this site: http://support.openoffice.org/#fcs

Kind regards,
Cor

Robert Dunham wrote (20-05-10 17:24)
I don't know how to access blogs, Help for Open Office.  Please
forward or direct me to the means.

Problem:  A multi-year text document listing urls as I encounter them
for future reference.  It was in Open Document text document format,
but somehow has been converted to Notepad and is written only in
machine language, not text.  I have tried to regain text by copying
it (pasting) to text document, rich text documents and saving it as
every listed alternative offered by the save as function, all without
success.  I have gone back to all saved back-up that I have on my
hard drive and on thumb drives, which all are displayed only in
machine language.  I have tried commercial restoration programs, but
can find nothing to restore.

Any direction would be greatly appresicated.

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council