> Hi,
>
> It seems the Bouncer has not yet been fixed.

Bouncer has been superseded by MirrorBrain. Your NL users should be directed
to the correct mirror for their language from the main download link, which
would render any links on your NL pages obsolete. If you still need to give a
link on the localised pages, then a modified version of the URL on the main
page would do.

> As we're into the RC phase for
>  the 3.2.1 and we also have local requests for accurate information on
>  downloads, we need to have it fixed as soon as possible. I understand
>  Takashi Nakamoto was in charge of the Bouncer but perhaps other people can
>  help him?

As I said above, the bouncer is no longer in use. You could try contacting
Peter <Peter Pöml <pe...@poeml.de>> directly for info on what format the link
you need should take, or subscribe to either the d...@distribution or
mirr...@distribution lists, where you will be able to be updated to changes
etc.