From: Alex Fisher <alexf....@internode.on.net>
To: dev@marketing.openoffice.org
Cc: dev Native-Lang <d...@native-lang.openoffice.org>
Sent: Sun, 30 May 2010 5:06 am
Subject: Re: [marketing] Fixing the Bouncer

Hi,> > It seems the Bouncer has not yet been fixed. Bouncer has been
superseded by MirrorBrain. Your NL users should be directed to the correct mirror for their language from the main download link, which would render any links on your NL pages obsolete. If you still need to give a link on the localised pages, then a modified version of the URL on the main page would do.> As we're into the RC phase for> the 3.2.1 and we also have local requests for accurate information on> downloads, we need to have it fixed as soon as possible. I understand> Takashi Nakamoto was in charge of the Bouncer but perhaps other people can> help him?As I said above, the bouncer is no longer in use. You could try contacting Peter <Peter Pöml <pe...@poeml.de>> directly for info on what format the link you need should take, or subscribe to either the d...@distribution or mirr...@distribution lists, where you will be able to be updated to changes etc.> > Thanks,> > Charles-H. Schulz.> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@marketing.openoffice.org> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@marketing.openoffice.org> -- Alex FisherCo-Lead, CD-ROM ProjectOpenOffice.org Marketing Community ContactAustralia/New Zealandhttp://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/