Hi Cor,

 Thank you for your quick response. We can make an announcement in
Japanese well by your answer.

 And I hope to continue discussing on this thread for some kind of
good proposal of OOo Human Resource Development.

 I'll ask again after some thinking.

Regards,
Katsuya

2010/6/1 Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl>:
> Hi Katsuya,
>
> Katsuya Kobayashi wrote (01-06-10 09:49)
>>
>> Hi Florian, all   cc:Louis
>>
>>  Thank you for your last marketing teleconference log.
>>  I felt It's difficult to short notice for every attendee by my poor
>> English pronunciation. :)
>>
>>  JA Project just translated the internship announcement for Japanese now.
>
> Good to read that, thanks!
>
>>  I'll make some questions and follow up for marketing this internship
>> program in Japan.
>
> For many of the questions, you can find the answer on the wiki for the
> internship:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Internship
>

>> (1) Questions for JA announcement about Bounties, When, Where, How
>> many, How much?
>>
>> It was in the announcement as bellows.
>> http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=418
>>>
>>> Bounties up to 3.500 EUR per enhancement and bug fix
>>
>> (snip)
>>>
>>> It runs from May 31st to October 31st and accepted students are required
>>> to work full-time for a period of about three months on their project.
>>> Space is limited, so students are encouraged to apply for the programme
>>> now!
>>
>> So ...
>> What is the condition of Bounties up to 3.500 EUR? What does this mean
>> " per enhancement and bug fix " in the announcement.
>> The students need make a good enhancement *AND* also a good bug fix?
>> or The students need make only one good result even at least?
>
> Yes, it is the total project, the final result that counts.
> See Terms & Conditions, 7.1 and 7.2 on the wiki.
>
> Maybe it was a bit confusing that the wording 'bug fix' was used.
> (I do not expect that there are many bugs, attractive to students, that take
> about three months to be fixed.)
>
>> When will you start the each project? It may be the limit time at Aug
>> 1st to start.
>
> Start to be discussed with the mentor. And indeed, August 1st might be the
> latest.
>
>> Where will the students stay for full-time work? At Hamburg with the
>> mentor, or At the home country by online?
>
> The latter.
>
>> How many members will you hope to encourage this program? 5, 10, or more?
>
> As the wiki says: there is room for seven.
> When the results of the programme are positive, I am sure many people will
> try to make this possible again in coming years.
>
>> How much cost will the students to keep money to work full-time? Does
>> they need the cost to stay in Hamburg or Not?
>
> No, they can work from where they live.
>
>> (2)Confirmation about the stand point of this internship
>>
>> I understand the stand point of this internship as bellows.
>> Is it right or not?
>>
>> a) The background is based on the Community Innovation Program on 2007.
>> http://development.openoffice.org/community_innovation_program.html

> [...]

* I recommend OpenOffice.org and ODF ! * :)
Katsuya Kobayashi ( http://www4.plala.or.jp/k21/ )
A member of OpenOffice.org Ja and Marketing Project.
kynh at openoffice.org