Chao,

already in, I have send you the draft

Kay

On 06/07/2010 09:04 AM, Chaosun wrote:
Hi,

What about the Openoffice.org Conference2010,and the 10th Anni. As well as the
expecting new release.

Cheers
Chao

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kay Koll"<kay.k...@sun.com>
To:<dev@marketing.openoffice.org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 2:52 PM
Subject: [marketing] Input for the OpenOffice.org appreciated

Hi,

I am currently preparing the June edition of the newsletter. Any input,
especially from from the Community projects, is much appreciated.
The newsletter is being received by more than 100,000 readers, so it is
an excellent opportunity to present you activities.

I do not want stress the mailing list with a draft version, just drop me
a line I will a be happy to send you the latest draft.

Regards

Kay

Sun Microsystems GmbH                   Kay Koll
Nagelsweg 55                            StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
20097 Hamburg                           Sales Consultant
Germany                                 Phone: +49 (0)40 23 646 742
http://www.sun.de                       Mobile: +49 (0)172 831 45 60
mailto:kay.k...@sun.com                 Fax: +49 (0)40 23 646 750

D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028