Hello

Can somebody point out review about the import export
filters for doc and odt?

I have a 10 page documents with tables of advanced
complexity and footnotes. This document war written with
Word 2003 and I did some testing concerning import and
export filters.

The results are:

    -  import of the original doc, fidelity:
       Word 2003 (2007)
       Word perfect (perfect)
       textmaker (small errors)
       OO 3.2. (Grave error in one cell text was clued together)

    -  export to odt. Fidelity:
       Word 2007 (Service pack 2007) but still not 100 %
       Sun Plugin or OO 3.2 the same problem as in the doc import filters
       textmaker
       the external plugin found in sourceforge for Word 2003. (Really awful)

I did not have a recent WP version which is capable to
export to ODT.

Can somebody comment on this?

Uwe Brauer