Hi all,

Florian Effenberger wrote (01-07-10 11:49)
KAZUHIRO TERADA wrote on 2010-07-01 03.06:

No, I'm not discouraged. This is a great opportunity to discuss people
in the project.

indeed. It's a discussion we should have done earlier before, but I'm
glad that we managed it now :-)

I want to express my special thanks to Florian, who did a great job in this discussion. In fact a difficult situation, potentially embarrasing, but with a good end.

Also I do very much appreciate the attitude and understanding of Maho, Kazuhiro et all in the situation!

Best regards,
Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council