On the uploader it says .ogg is not permitted fiel type and so doesn’t let me upload it. The mpg version is up tho. here is the link
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/File:OO2_mpeg1video.mpg

-----Original Message----- From: Lars Nooden
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:53 PM
To: dev@marketing.openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [marketing] What to do for 10 years OpenOffice.org?
On 07/25/2010 03:40 PM, Lars Nooden wrote:
On 07/24/2010 05:18 PM, Nicola wrote:
Allright, thx, uploaded the .mpg format. The only .ogg I found is audio

.ogg is a filename extension and what a thing is called is only what it
is called.

only tho..am I missing out on some ogg video format ?

Yes.  Ogg is a general container format (Quicktime is another container
format) with three codecs available: vorbis, speex and theora.  Vorbis
is for audio, speex is an audio codec optimize for human voice, and
theora is for video.

For example, Firefox users can play video that is in the open format Ogg
Theora.  Firefox has been release with native support for Ogg Theora:

 http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.5/releasenotes/

It is as good a baseline for a universally viewable video format as is
currently possible.

PS.

Ogg Theora is also supported by Wikimedia:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Converting_video

Mozilla is serious about it:
http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/01/mozilla-contributes-100000-to-fund-ogg-development.ars