Hi,

just a short reply, quite busy this week:

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote on 2010-07-26 22.56:

* The flying discs is very good idea. If you want I can check the prices
here, in Hungary.

Yes, please do so. Rosana also did some research, and will look into it the end of this week or the next one.

* Stamp is also a good idea. It is possible to create custom postage
stamp, Hungarian Postal Service has such.

We stopped the stamp idea, because it is too expensive -- however, we can do postcards.

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8Dyhz_qbs something like this in Bp?

That would be great, but I don't know if we can manage it in the short timeframe :(

* some banner/stickers to put on the street

Lars will work on the stickers. :)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>