On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 2:40 AM, stephen joseph
<stephen2...@rediffmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Team ,
>

> My Name Is Stephen Joseph working as a Sr.Administrator in a company , we
> are willing to use open office for Word and Excel .
>

> We want to enquire about the software , is it free or we need to pay
> anything for the software .

Although is free to download, I will advice to hire professional consultancy
to implement the software. Migrating to OOo is a challenging task and
unexperienced technical people have more than once failed implementing it on
their business.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol