Since I live in (well, a one hour train ride from) Brisbane, I'll be thinking
of attending. And if someone better able than I cares to organise a stall,
I'll most certainly be available to help man it.

Unfortunately, I'm not very experienced in organizing such things, otherwise
I'd be right in there. anyone who might think of doing so who would like a
local person on the ground, feel free to give me a yell.

--
Alex Fisher

Co-Lead, CD-ROM Project

OpenOffice.org Marketing