On Thursday 14 Oct 2010 01:37:59 Graham Lauder wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 Oct 2010 22:14:21 Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> > On Wed, 2010-10-13, Alex Fisher wrote:
> > > Since I live in (well, a one hour train ride from) Brisbane, I'll be
> > > thinking of attending. And if someone better able than I cares to
> > > organise a stall, I'll most certainly be available to help man it.
> > >
> > > Unfortunately, I'm not very experienced in organizing such things,
> > > otherwise I'd be right in there. anyone who might think of doing so who
> > > would like a local person on the ground, feel free to give me a yell.

> > I've now heard back from the Open Day organiser. There is no cost, and
> > they will provide some things like printing one colour poster (from our
> > artwork) and printing black-and-white handouts.
> >
> > I have booked a stall in the name of Friends of OpenDocument Inc (FoOD),
> > the Australian group that publishes the printed copies of OOo user
> > guides, so we can have info about OpenDocument as well as OOo and LibO
> > and anything else relevant. I have display copies of the OOo user guides
> > and hope to have some CDs, laptops with demos, handouts, the usual.
> >
> > If there are any expenses (extra posters, for example), FoOD will pay.
> >
> > --Jean
>
> I have two rollomat freestanding Banners, unfortunately they've got the old
> branding on them,  I can get some new ones done if that's a problem
>
> cheers
> GL

OK just spoke to my sign writing guy and he'll do me a deal on new banners for
my RolloMats

Anybody out there want to come up with a design.  Banners are 2 metres high by
900 wide. usually I have them erected either side of a booth or stage or
whatever so one could be a right side and one a left.

Probably not best to make them LCA specific because I use them at other
events.

Cheers
GL