On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:26:07 -0600, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are the results of the Budapest discussion available? Recording,
transcript, minutes, notes, anything? Might be useful info for people
who were not there but would like to participate.

--Jean

Here is the original link of the notes. BTW the meetup was just a big brainstorm on ideas to go into the SMP2k10 so there was no further discussion or analysis of any of these items. The idea was to do that on the ML with the rest of the community.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Strategic_Marketing_Plan_2010

Jean Hollis Weber
Co-Lead, OpenOffice.org Documentation Project