On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:00:00 -0600, Rosana Ardila <rosana.ard...@oracle.com> wrote:

  Khirano, all,

This is actually a great starting point!
I also agree with you on the idea of invition other community members to
help us create the SMP. What I think we should do first, is to create a
framework to make participation easier with the marcons and the
marketing list.
For example, we could have internal polls asking other what they think
we should go, etc. So that we pre-structure the discussion around the
SMP. I think that would help us to move forward faster.
What do you think about that?

this will be good, we have the survey software maybe we can have it used for that.

Btw, Louis and Rafaella would like to set up a call or an IRC meeting
next week, so we can discuss this also there.

I would preffer a call. However we could have a prediscussion of the SMP points just to get people up to speed on where we at with the ideas.

Regards,
Rosana