Hi I would like to support a donation for Hirano Kazunari, a well known
contributor of the OOo JA organization and ex community council member who
has served for this community for many years. I just got an email about his
condition, even if his city was not on the most dangerous area, he did live
close there, and at the moment he is finding himself struggling since his
house and the school where he teaches have been very affected by this
condition.

We at the ES community are starting collecting some money to send him but we
already know it won't be enough. I encourage the rest of the OOo community
to do the same. I think this is one of the things that no matter the
condition we should step up to the situation and help out a brother in need.

His blog already have some posts on how to better send him the money. You
can find more information at his blog on what is needed under Personal:
http://openoffice.exblog.jp/

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol