Hi Alexandro,

Thanks for posting this. I got no reply from khirano by mail. Well, let's say that in all the mess and tragedy, it is relative good news from him at least.

Feeling sad,
Cor

Alexandro Colorado wrote (16-03-11 05:41)
Hi I would like to support a donation for Hirano Kazunari, a well known
contributor of the OOo JA organization and ex community council member
who has served for this community for many years. I just got an email
about his condition, even if his city was not on the most dangerous
area, he did live close there, and at the moment he is finding himself
struggling since his house and the school where he teaches have been
very affected by this condition.

We at the ES community are starting collecting some money to send him
but we already know it won't be enough. I encourage the rest of the OOo
community to do the same. I think this is one of the things that no
matter the condition we should step up to the situation and help out a
brother in need.

His blog already have some posts on how to better send him the money.
You can find more information at his blog on what is needed under
Personal: http://openoffice.exblog.jp/

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol