Hi everybody,

I'm aware the professional priorities of everybody have changed in the last
months. But we need to keep the project alive.

So it's time to seriously approach 3.4.0 release!

Currently we have tracked of https://s.apache.org/PGLI

* MARMOTTA-534 is something annoying that is with us for too long
* We have some KiWi issues (MARMOTTA-640, MARMOTTA-651, MARMOTTA-652) we
should fix.
* I shifted MARMOTTA-584 to 3.5.0 since it introduces a db schema change we
can't support in all databases, therefore requires major work.
* I'd see we should also shift the Sesame upgrade (MARMOTTA-635)
* I've just closed the Ostrich issue (MARMOTTA-621), since its integration
can be considered done.

So, who can commit some time in the next week to work on these issues? Then
we should target for having a 3.4.0 during 2016.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager