Hi,

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Sebastian Schaffert <
sebastian.schaff...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I did some (mostly automatic) code cleanups across the Marmotta source tree
> as a preparation. Caught a couple of bugs on the way, not sure how much
> impact they had before.

Cool!

What's the timeline for releasing 3.4.0? Any missing features?

Our current backlog https://s.apache.org/PGLI is basically accessing some
issues (MARMOTTA-534, MARMOTTA-651, MARMOTTA-657); no new features
(MARMOTTA-584 shitted to >= 3.5.0 give the side effects on other DBs) and
the Sesame/RDF4J upgrade would be better done in future releases too.

Cheers,

Sebastian Schaffert <sebastian.schaff...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 9. Nov.

--
Sergio Fernández