Currently, we agree on the docker R engine init support for sure and I
think no one is against it.

I don't have a specific opinion about the naming part,
but I do believe we need more modifications for those filenames and package
names if we decided to change it.

+0 for naming change
I don't think we need to vote on the other parts (docker R init) either.
but I can give my +1 on those if counted.

Let's quickly go through the process and push the project forward.

Best Regards
Wei