That's my preference also. And it also makes it look like you can have multiple build trees, yet not! Muahahaha... I demand more emails on the user list dammit!

Michal Maczka wrote:

I also think it is bit inconsistent.

But think that the most consistent approach is

/ basedir
    main
        java
        resources
        aspects
        conf
    test
       java
       test-resources

Michal

P.S.

I am not saying we should change anything ...