Here is a copy of the license agreement that you may distribute with simian
for maven

Cheers,

Simon

SIMIAN VERSION 1 (ONE) SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT

1. Licenses and Software

RedHill Consulting, Pty. Ltd., an Australian Proprietary Limited Company ("REDHILL")
hereby grants to the purchaser
(the "LICENSEE") a limited, revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, nontransferable,
non-sublicensable license to use the
Simian version 1 (one) software (the "Software"), including any minor upgrades thereof
during the Term (hereinafter
defined) up to, but not including the next major version of the Software. The licensee
shall not, or knowingly allow
others to, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, create derivative
works from or otherwise attempt
to derive source code from the Software provided. And, in accordance with the terms
and conditions of this Software
License Agreement (the "Agreement"), the Software shall be used solely by the licensed
users in accordance with the
following edition specific conditions:

a) A license entitles the licensee to use Simian solely for a single licensed project.

2. License Fee

In exchange for the License(s), the Licensee shall pay to RedHill a one-time, up
front, non-refundable license fee.
At the sole discretion of RedHill, this fee will be waived for non-commercial projects
and for a period of 15 days
for evaluation purposes only. Notwithstanding the Licensee's payment of the License
Fee, RedHill reserves the right
to terminate the License if RedHill discovers that the Licensee and/or the Licensee's
use of the Software is in
breach of this Agreement.

3. Proprietary Rights

RedHill will retain all right, title and interest in and to the Software, all copies
thereof, and RedHill website(s),
software, and other intellectual property, including, but not limited to, ownership of
all copyrights, look and feel,
trademark rights, design rights, trade secret rights and any and all other
intellectual property and other proprietary
rights therein. The Licensee will not directly or indirectly obtain or attempt to
obtain at any time, any right, title
or interest by registration or otherwise in or to the trademarks, service marks,
copyrights, trade names, symbols,
logos or designations or other intellectual property rights owned or used by RedHill.
All technical manuals or other
information provided by RedHill to the Licensee shall be the sole property of RedHill.

4. Term and Termination

Subject to the other provisions hereof, this Agreement shall commence upon the
Licensee's opting into this Agreement
and continue until the Licensee discontinues use of the Software or the Agreement
terminates automatically upon the
Licensee's breach of any term or condition of this Agreement (the "Term"). Upon any
such termination, the Licensee will
delete the Software immediately.

5. Copying & Transfer

The Licensee may copy the Software for back-up purposes only. The Licensee may not
assign or otherwise transfer the
Software to any third party unless each of the following conditions is met:

a) Redistributions are made at no charge and in accordance with these license terms.

b) Redistributions are made by and for non commercial licensees or for evaluation
purposes set forth in license fee
   as paragraph 2 above.

c) Redistributions must reproduce the Copyright Notice, these license terms, and the
disclaimer/limitation of liability
   set forth as paragraph 6 below, in the documentation and/or other materials
provided with the distribution.

6. Specific Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN
NO EVENT SHALL REDHILL
CONSULTING OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

7. Warranties and Representations

Indemnification. The Licensee warrants and represents that the Licensee's actions with
regard to the Software will be
in compliance with all applicable laws; and the Licensee will indemnify, defend, and
hold RedHill harmless from and
against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, costs, and expenses
(including legal fees) arising out of or
resulting from the Licensee's failure to observe the use restrictions set forth herein.

8. Governing Law

This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.

9.Independent Contractors

Assignment: The parties are independent contractors with respect to each other, and
nothing in this Agreement shall be
construed as creating an employer-employee relationship, a partnership, agency
relationship or a joint venture between
the parties. This Agreement is not assignable or transferable by the Licensee.

10.Entire Agreement

This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the
Licensee's use of the Software. This
Agreement supersedes any prior verbal understanding between the parties and any
Licensee purchase order or other
ordering document, regardless of whether such document is received by RedHill before
or after execution of this
Agreement. This Agreement may be amended only in writing by RedHill.