Ralph Apel wrote:

Would it be ok to send

1) cvs diff -u > dotuml.path

2) one jar with sources and configfiles ?

Both would work for a completly new plugin, option 1 should be used for pretty much everything else.

Instead of sending files to the mailing list, you should raise an
'New Feature' issue in Jira an upload the file in there.

Am I right if I take "maven" as the base dir?, eg.

./maven/src/plugins-build/dotuml/plugin.jelly

Excuse me but you used a directory above maven as the base dir, therefore yes, you should use maven root as the basedir and no, the paths should look like:

src/plugins-build/dotuml/plugin.jelly

Thank you for contributing to Maven, and good luck!

R.