Hi,

i would like to know if there are any update/enhancement plans/ideas for those two plugins....

maven-stage-plugin:

In JIRA for the maven-stage-plugin there are several issue open which sound very interesting and would help me as well....

Based on my testing it currently seemed to be working only with scp in target repository but not with http ? etc. (may be i made a mistake ...).

maven-repository-plugin:
I would expect a goal like purge-local-repository of the maven-dependency-plugin more in this plugin?

What about a goal like remove-local-snapshots (which can be done by maven-dependency-plugin:purge-local-repository via parameter)...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise