Hi Dan,

> wagon-maven-plugin and vfs-maven-plugin do this.  vfs was introduce since
wagon-m-p is heavily depends on maven runtime. ( wagon-maven-plugin
currently not wokring with mvn 3.1 out of box due to missing jars at
maven/lib directory)

But the docs expresses that they do not support http(s) which is exatly what i'm searching for...

Apart from that i don't want to manually change my Maven installation to get a working plugin in particular if i have a CI solution...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

-D

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Mirko Friedenhagen <
mfriedenha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I worked on the maven-stage-plugin some while ago. My plan was to move
it to codehaus, as there seemed no real interest in improving this. I
forked it to github
(https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/stage2-maven-plugin) as I may not
live without an SCM :-). Back then I thought I could use this to
implement a simple staging mechanism without buying Nexus
professional. Being on my own I decided I did not have the time and
energy to bring this to an end and introduced Artifactory Pro in our
company, which was much cheaper and did allow staging/promotion in a
way I liked better.

Regards
Mirko
Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Dominik Bartholdi <d...@fortysix.ch>
wrote:
There is also a clean-local-repository-plugin:
https://github.com/Finaxys/clean-local-repository-maven-plugin
The user once requested to host/integrate it into an existing official
apache plugin, but I have no idea what happened to this idea…
Domi

On 24.02.2014, at 20:12, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,

i would like to know if there are any update/enhancement plans/ideas
for those two plugins....

maven-stage-plugin:

In JIRA for the maven-stage-plugin there are several issue open which
sound very interesting and would help me as well....

Based on my testing it currently seemed to be working only with scp in
target repository but not with http ? etc. (may be i made a mistake ...).

maven-repository-plugin:
I would expect a goal like purge-local-repository of the
maven-dependency-plugin more in this plugin?

What about a goal like remove-local-snapshots (which can be done by
maven-dependency-plugin:purge-local-repository via parameter)...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise