Github user jvanzyl commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/21#issuecomment-46114965

    No, we do not use install on this particular project where we are
developing the concept of a generation. We either have a project in source form
locally, or we get it remotely. Everything works in the reactor because we have
changed the way resolution works in the reactor. Many of the issues where you
can't run eclipse:eclipse in the reactor prior to the package phase, or not
being able to resolve test-jars we have fixed in our particular implementation.
We are only part way through this project so I'm not sure what will remain when
we are finally done, but we are doing a form of continuous delivery.

---
with INFRA.
---