I, or someone else, can make something to aggregate all the notes. For the
3.1.1 release it was a cutting/pasting exercise which seems useless. We don't
need a markup file and a text file where it's primarily cut/paste. I think
enumerating the versions and pointing at the markup is sufficient. I'll take a
look over the preparation of the next release if no one else does. There's too
much manual work for updating the site for a release.

On Jun 26, 2014, at 2:05 AM, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org> wrote:

> Am 2014-06-24 13:08, schrieb Jason van Zyl:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The vote passed with the following result:
>>
>> +1 (binding): Jason van Zyl, Hervé Boutemy, Olivier Lamy, Arnaud Héritier,
>> Robert Scholte
>> +1 (non-binding): Karl-Heinz Marbaise, Mirko Friedenhagen, Mark Derricutt,
>> Igor Fedorenko, Baptiste Mathus
>>
>> I will finish the writeup of the release notes and promote to Maven Central.
>> Hervé can you publish the site please?
>
> http://maven.apache.org/release-notes-all.html still refers to 3.1. No word
> about 3.2.1 or 3.2.2.
>
> Michael

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

People develop abstractions by generalizing from concrete examples.
Every attempt to determine the correct abstraction on paper without
actually developing a running system is doomed to failure. No one
is that smart. A framework is a resuable design, so you develop it by
looking at the things it is supposed to be a design of. The more examples
you look at, the more general your framework will be.

  -- Ralph Johnson & Don Roberts, Patterns for Evolving Frameworks