No, I removed that page and replaced it with a list of pointers to the release
notes for a particular version. It should theoretically update shortly.

On Jun 26, 2014, at 9:39 AM, Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org> wrote:

> The only other page needing updating is this. We need the list of jira
> tickets for 3.2.2:
> http://maven.apache.org/release-notes-all.html
>

> Cheers,
> Paul
>

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:
>
>> There, I checked in my solution which is to remove much of the redundant
>> information. There is also a large amount of duplication in the history
>> document and the all releases document. The historical information can be
>> combined with the complete release history document.

>> Héritier, Robert Scholte
>> Derricutt, Igor Fedorenko, Baptiste Mathus

>> Central. Hervé can you publish the site please?
>>>
>>> http://maven.apache.org/release-notes-all.html still refers to 3.1. No
>> word about 3.2.1 or 3.2.2.
>>>
>>> Michael

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>>
>> There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're
>> talking about.
>>
>> -- John von Neumann

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be only afraid of standing still.

 -- Chinese Proverb