Gang, doesn't the board of the ASF have very strong, negative,
feelings about ASF PMC's controlling and maintaining code outside of
the ASF? I confess that I found this whole topic extremely confusing,
what with the googlecode 'Apache Extras' business. We might want to
ask for some clarification before we go here.