Ok, so it's been over 3 weeks :-) I have two branches I'm going to rebase and
commit to master before I start the roll out for 3.2.6. I haven't seen any
activity but if you'd like to get anything in let me know as the current plan
is to try and cut the release Thursday or Friday. But in jason-time this may
end up being Saturday or Sunday.

On Jan 29, 2015, at 10:01 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:

> I plan to try and cut Maven 3.2.6 in roughly two weeks. Figured I'd mentioned
> it now as folks tend to ask for a bunch of things right before we release so
> now's the time to ask :-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

> Jason van Zyl
> Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>
> believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
> or who has said it,
> not even if i have said it,
> unless it agrees with your own reason
> and your own common sense.
>
> -- Buddha

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and
his play; his labor and his leisure; his mind and his body; his education and
his recreation. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of
excellence through whatever he is doing, and leaves others to determine whether
he is working or playing. To himself, he always appears to be doing both.

  -- François-René de Chateaubriand