mvn.bat and mvnDebug.bat batch files.

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven.git;a=commit;h=8ed9a1caa8890773b45c6c408a4e40acf4f4b0fd

Igor

On 2015-02-25 9:56, Robert Patrick wrote:
What exactly is the problem that Igor ran into that limits his solution to
Unix-only?  Knowing this would help people determine what the level of effort
needed to solve the problem.

--
Robert Patrick <robert.patr...@oracle.com>
VP, Oracle Corporation

Professional Oracle WebLogic Server
by Robert Patrick, Gregory Nyberg, and Philip Aston
with Josh Bregman and Paul Done
Book Home Page: http://www.wrox.com/