Hi Igor,

In my opinion the switch to Java 7 as a prerequisite is a non-risky
thing to do, even though I still argue that we should wait till the
next release to do it.

Making use of the new Java 7 features in the code is the risky bit.
That in my book warrants a minor release bump rather that a patch
version bump.

Dennis Lundberg