The following attributes are very handsome to be able to reproduce a build based on sources

Built-By: kama
Build-Jdk: 1.7.0_21
Created-By: Apache Maven 3.1.1
Archiver-Version: Plexus Archiver

I've hit several projects which I had to rebuild and this gave me enough info to do so. You actually want Build-OS as well (if that exists), but asking 'kama' for additional info when required will do the trick as well. These values shouldn't be copied from the specified MANIFEST.MF, since *this* archive has probably been built with other values.

best,
Robert