Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure it's sufficient, though,
because (assuming that works) it seems like it would also suppress
messages I want to see. I really only want it to suppress the messages
during the invoker:install task, and not any other time.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii