Interesting, the commit for "**/*.filtered" says: "Based on patch provided...".
But the patch does NOT exclude the .filtered, while the commit does. That makes
it a very unclear whether the .filtered was actually so much related to
MASSEMBLY-154. The unit test (change) does also not address this detail of the
code change. I could see how this is all *so* sketchy that you'd just want to
get rid of it. If you choose to keep it, you could change it from an
undocumented feature into a documented feature, easy enough, though :)

Sander Verhagen
[  san...@sanderverhagen.net  ]

NOTICE: my e-mail address has changed. Please remove verha...@sander.com now
and start using san...@sanderverhagen.net from now on. Please update your