@olamy instead of a plugin I would have loved to do this as an extension
but I'm not sure it is technically possible. But clearly it would make
sense for me to have this as an extension as now we have more more things
possible in this area.
@jason I won't fight, I just want some colors in our ugly shell :-)
I don't want to at all to criticize Ceki's work as I used slf4J/logback
many many times but for an apache project for me it was just logic nowadays
to use log4j2 which is not any more in beta but it is just a personal
preference.
At the end it won't change anything for me who aren't contributing
regularly but as a long time user I would love to see little improvements
like this landing in the product

Cheers

-----